Monday, November 13, 2023

A little bit of spinning

 


I have been busy spinning away over the last few weeks. These skeins are all from processed tops.


The two next skeins are a wool and silk mix. They are so soft and squishy.  I am thinking of knitting them together in a jumper. I started the black silk mix because I remember spinning some of this up a while ago, but now I can't remember where I have put it. I really hope I haven't sold it so I will have to keep looking through my stash. And then I will need to find a pattern. 

I seem to spend a lot of time trying to find knitting patterns. Once I start looking at one patterns I then end up spending hours scrolling through other patterns. If you have any recommendations leave a comment and I will have a look at it.


 Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment