Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Bishopstone yarns episode 6



Episode 6 of Bishopstone Yarns podcast is now up on youtube.  I have finished my second Balvonie Bonnet by The Woolly Thistle. This was a pattern I got for doing the colourwork knit along. I also have made some progress on my Magnolia Bloom by Camilla Vad.

I have also started a new quilt as a quilt along with my local quilt group. I have made the first five blocks in The Farmer's Wife sampler quilt. I think there are 111 blocks all together. So wish me luck.

I also talk about my first jumper I remember knitting after watching knit with Kim and Jonna podcast and their discussion about first sweaters.


 I would love you to join me on my knitting and crafting adventures. I love to read your thoughts so please write a comment .

No comments:

Post a Comment