Thursday, December 1, 2022

Bishopstone yarns vlogmas 1


I have a little video showing the first day of December and my start of my Christmas countdown. 
I have always loved the lead up to Christmas and we have always had a candle to count dowwn the days to Christmas day. 
I came across the idea while living in Denmark and then tried to continue this when I started my own family. I found it harder to source the candles from here in the early days. At one point a Danish shop shop opened in the city and I was able to buy some candles from there, but the shop did not last long and I was back to looking for candles again. Then when I was on a trip to Sydney I found some candles in a two dollar shop, of all places. I grabbed a large number of them. The white candle in my video is one of these. But I only have two left so I am now on the look out for more candles. Luckily these days we can buy things online, you can tell how long it has been since I have had to buy any candles.

I hope you enjoy my little video and thankyou for watching. 

 

1 comment: