Monday, January 10, 2022

End or year sale

I am having a sale on these yarns. All are handspun and dyed by me. You can contact me through my instagram account bishopstoneyarns.

some handspun art yarn to add excitement to your next project








 The end of year sale is now on.

As I go through my stock I have decided to have an end of year sale and make room for some new yarns to take shape. Since moving house I am no longer selling through the shop and my new studio does not have the space for all my yarns and other creations. These are also listed on my instagram and facebook sites. 

I am based in southern Tasmania and pick up from my place is avaliable or occasionally I can hand deliver to Hobart area. The best way to contact me is throught my instagram or facebook sites.

I will be listing more hand knitted items very soon so check back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment