Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Christmas shop

 I recently went to the historic village of Richmond in Tasmania to meet up with my Dad for lunch. While I was there I visited the christmas shop, Lafayette on bridge,

The shop is displayed over three floors in an old building on the main road. Narrow stairs , old wooden floors and history everywhere you look. Then there is the Christmas displays to take your breath away.

I went to the shop to buy a scandinavian styled St Nicholas table ornmament to add to my display. This is what I found inside.










I really loved these Grinch ornaments but I wasn't sure that they would fit in with my scandinavian style. The more I think about it, maybe I could make it work as I love the original movie.




This is only a fraction of what they have to offer. I ended up buying a mouse on a spool, called spools of fun it was a Tails with heart by Paul Lundberg. They also had a large range of Jim Shore santa ornaments which I also really liked. I may have to go back and see if I can find the santa ornament I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment