Wednesday, October 26, 2022

FFO cross stitch #knittingpodcast

 I thought it was time to have some FFO cross stitch projects. That is fully finished objects. I had a few pieces of cross stitch where I had finished the stitching and then put them away to finish later. 

Until I started watching flosstube I was never really sure about how to finish off my cross stitch pieces. I had a few pieced that I had framed myself and one I had got professionally framed, but I didnt want to hang everything on the wall. I am so happy for finding some very inspirational stitchers on flosstube. So I just jumped in and made some very simple pillows. How simple was that, and now I can display my work instead of it being packed away.




Klod hans and the emperors new clothes designs



Danish handarbeits fremme design


Sweetheart pocket by Blackbird designs


Busy bees stitching by Sheperds bush printworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment