Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sit and spin 32, #spinningpodcast

 Bishopstone yarns, sit and spin episode 32 is now up on youtube for you to watch. I have finished my Birkin from my handspun and try to decide which colour to spin up next to ply with my black merino silk. I am having trouble deciding which colour would be best to use with such a dark single.




Sometimes it can be the small decisions that hold up a project for the longest time. Even though I am keen to start spinning on my next lot of singles I am finding it hard to make a decision about the best colour to add to my singles. I dont want to end up with a barber pole effect for this spinning project so making the right choice is important.
Maybe you have some suggestions for me. I am feeling like I need to start a new spinning project while I decide what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment