Sunday, June 5, 2022

Farmers wife sampler quilt #1


 I have started to make a new quilt and why not jump in with one that is made up from 111 blocks.

I guess there are a few reasons why not but I have decided to make as many blocks as I am happy to make. I hope that will be all of them but I will wait and see.

There is a lot for me to learn along the way as I have never tried most of these sewing techniques before.   

Here are the first five blocks. These may not appear in exactly the same order as on my podcast  Bishopstone yarns podcast on you tube but I will try.


Ozark Maple Leaf


Single Wedding Star



Streak of Lightning



Rainbow Flowers



Postage stamp



I hope you enjoy these. As you can see I have not yet trimmed these yet. I will wait until the end before doing that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment