Sunday, June 5, 2022

Farmers wife sampler quilt # 4

Here are the next set of blocks that I have made for my Farmer's wife sampler quilt. These have not been trimmed and some may need a re iron since finishing and filming for my podcast. If you would like to see these blocks in action you can watch the my podcast Bishopstone yarns on you tube.

Attic Window

 



Birds in the Air




                                                                    Broken Dishes





Broken sugar bowl

I had a problem with my iron at the very end of this block. As I did my final iron I was left with these black marks on my fabric. So I may have had something stuck on the iron or the tan material is not cotton, as it curled a bit when I ironed it. Still deciding if it will wash out or if I need to make another block.


Calico Puzzle


No comments:

Post a Comment