Sunday, June 5, 2022

Farmers wife sampler quilt #5

 Here are the next 5 blocks I have made from the Farmer's wife sampler quilt. These have not been trimmed and some may need another iron since I finished and filmed them. If you would like to see these blocks in action you can see them on my podcast Bishopstone yarns on you tube. The blocks in these posts may not appear in order with the podcast episodes but I will try.


I am not a sewer or a quilter as such and am finding this experience really enjoyable. I have made blocks I never would have tried if I was just to choose myself so it has pushed me into learning new techniques , some I am sure I will use again and some I hope not to. I never knew that I would sew so many tiny triangles as the idea of all those points needing to meet up has always scared me.



                                                                               Flock





                                                          Butterfly at the crossroads






Contrary Wife



Friendship Star




Churn Dish



No comments:

Post a Comment