Sunday, June 5, 2022

Farmers wife sampler quilt #6

Here are the next set of blocks I have done from The Farmer's wife sampler quilt. I have not trimmed these blocks yet as I will do that at the end. If you would like to see these blocks in action you can see them on my podcast on you tube, Bishopstone yarns. I am sorry but some of these blocks need another iron as they have been sitting in piles in a bag since finishing and filming for the podcast. I am very happy to have made spool as I was thinking of making a small quilt of these blocks as a cover for my sewing machine. I have seen these on others podcasters machines and love the look of them. 




Farmer's Daughter




Honey's Choice

I am not happy with this block as I found that the points have not met up in the middle of the shapes. I am left wondering if I need to redo this block. I really like the colours used in this but I don't have much of this material left so I would have to make another block in different colours. What I might do is wait until I finished all the blocks and then make a decision about this block, and any others that may be in the same redo or not pile.




Old Windmill






Spool


No comments:

Post a Comment